Job Title:Graphic Design
I am a Dublin based Graphic Designer with over 10 years experience. I am fully competent with Adobe CS as well as Quark Xpress. I enjoy taking a project from its initial concept to completion and I have excellent attention to detail backed up by a professional client orientated work ethic. I am currently seeking fulltime employment and I am available to start work from October 1st.
For more information, please check out my website or feel free to contact me below.
>Go to listing
Job Title:Junior Graphic Designer
Ballymaloe Foods are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our growing team for a period of six months. This is an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career and gain valuable experience in a family company, that has grown gradually since 1990. The company is based in Little Island, Co. Cork and manufactures Ballymaloe products for retail and foodservice markets, for customers both in Ireland and abroad. We make great-tasting products with top quality ingredients, and our company is run with our strong values of high standards, dedication and Ballymaloe warmth.
We are seeking a talented, skilled graphic designer to join our in-house design and marketing team for a six month, fixed-term contract.
Do you have exceptional attention to detail? The ability to take direction and to work as part of a team? The ability to meet tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment?
We require a candidate who:
*Has a minimum of two years’ design experience
* Is proficient in the Adobe suite – InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (experience in After Effects / Motion Graphics preferred, but not essential)
* Can create artwork from start to print-ready finishing
* Experience in packaging design an advantage, but not essential
* Has exceptional communications skills and is fluent in English
* Has their own transportation
This position offers:
* The chance to work with an innovative, established brand
* Flexible working hours
* The opportunity to gain valuable insights from our Creative Director
* Remote working possibilities
To apply for this role, please send your Curriculum Vitae, cover letter and five relevant work samples to email@example.com
This role is for a six month, fixed-term contract, with a view to extension, commencing in October 2020.
The closing date for applications is Sunday, October 4th, 2020 at 5pm.
>Go to listing